What you should look for in a home security camera in Las Vegas
Getting snagged on a video recording is the last thing an invader wants This is the main reason why security cameras are among the most effective tools to consider as you customize your home’s security. Although independent cameras will be beneficial when configured properly, they’re even more powerful when included into your home’s smart home system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Las Vegas? You’ll be pleased to know these vital components have more conveniences than previous iterations. You are able to watch real-time streams from indoor cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with built-in security features from outside cameras. You’ll even have immediate access to your security cameras with a centralized in-home touchscreen or mobile app.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Las Vegas
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your home’s protection to a whole new level. These crucial aspects of your alarm system are available with a diverse array of features including 2-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Review all of the possibilities below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that will take immediate action. If odd movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid red ring will form next to the camera’s lens and a loud alert will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide clear-cut images of your environs no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even sustain their clarity as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Video storage: Check for surveillance with video storage functionality and the capacity to review footage directly from your mobile device app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Las Vegas are typically paired to a helpful mobile device app. You have the opportunity to review live feeds or saved clips and even arm or deactivate your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your phone when there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Built-in motion sensors prompts cameras to engage if unusual action occurs. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your phone.
- Talk to delivery people or family: Need to contact your children when they return from school? Do you have a visitor at your main entry? Modern home security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional audio so you may chat with anyone captured by your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your exterior video cameras should offer an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to set the precise area you want your camera to cover. This is helpful to better define the activity you surveil as you wouldn’t want notifications whenever a car goes by on the road.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Las Vegas. All that remains is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Dial (725) 444-7026 to start or submit the following form to reach out to our security professionals.